Tours and Activities
Tours and Activities:
One of the great thing about Ubud is that most of the travel activities and tours that do not involve the ocean happen here. Elephant camps, Zoo, ATV, Jeep tours, Jungle safaris, Rafting, Bicyling tours, Workshops, Cooking classes, Volcanos trekkings, Eco walks.. Ubud is actually the center and the closest place to be for all these things to do in Bali.
Among an extensive list of activities, here is our selection:
- Bicycle tour: downhill cycling with a local guide through nature and ricefields, breakfast and lunch included.
- Balinese traditional cooking class and market visit (run by a small and welcoming balinese family: private hand to hand lesson, traditional market visit in the morning followed by lunch on the food you made yourself.
- Custom day tour in and around Ubud, with an English speaking driver & guide and a private car. You can plan your own sightseing tour and chose where you would like to go; Kintamani, Lake Batur, Tirtha Empul (holy water) and even watching hundreds of herons coming back to their home in Petulu, just 20 minutes from Ubud.
- Exciting white water rafting at Telaga Waja River.
- And many others including fastboat tickets to Gili islands or Lombok.
Email us at info(at)sunsethill-ubud.com and let us know if there is anything we can do to prepare your holiday in Ubud.
For discovering more tours and activities in Ubud, Bali and Indonesia we invite you to check our partner online booking platform eOasia.com through the following links:
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in Gili islands
- Things to do in Yogyakarta